- 01. ENCHANTe
- 02. Jack U Whole (Space Dimension Controller Remix)
- 03. Sycophant
- 04. Techno Disco (KiNK Remix)
- 05. Teenage Engineering
- 06. Blue Rawls
- 07. Spiritual Encounter
- 08. Sink Or Swim
- 09. Pollen 4 Life (Main Mix)
- 10. Brand New Love (Special Request Remix)
- 11. Pressing Matters (Robag's Pinvoldex Sull NB)
- 12. Rumours (Remix)
- 13. Vanishing Point
- 14. False Awakening (Tuff City Kids Remix)
- 15. Preachin Some Tight Game
Having established themselves as a ‘go to’ record label time and time again, the British imprint, Hypercolour, dig once again into their bustling catalogue, and throw a spotlight on the more recent years of activity, from 2015 to 2017.
The label, run by Alex Jones and Jamie Russell has, over the last 12 years, released an arsenal of house music, techno, breaks and electronica, and the albums, each divided into time periods, showcase the breadth of artists to have been involved with the imprint over the years.
Old school electronica exponents, such as Laurent Garnier, DMX Krew, Matthew Herbert and Luke Vibert, rub shoulders with established millennials, like Seth Troxler & Phil Moffa, Tom Demac and Dense & Pika. As always, the leaders of the new school come up through the Hypercolour ranks, with the likes of Gary Gritness, A Sagittariun and The Cyclist representing here.